Cookies are small data files that are generated, downloaded and stored in the user’s browser and which allow the user to store the information generated by their activity on the network and which allow the website to remember information about their visit in order to facilitate their next visit and make the website more useful.
Thus, cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the users or their computers and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
The website https://curtidosbadia.com uses first-party cookies and third-party cookies for the correct functioning of the website. You can allow their use or change their configuration from your browser whenever you wish.
Types of cookies.
Depending on which entity manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between:
- First-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by an entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, but that it is not the publisher’s computer or domain.
There is also a second classification according to the time the cookies remain stored in the user’s browser. These cookies are:
- Session cookies are those designed to collect and store data while the user surfs the website. They are normally used to collect data that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, the list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies are those that collect and store data that remain stored on the device and that can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time. This period will be established by the responsible for the cookie and it can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is a third classification according to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies are the ones that allow the user to surf the website, platform or application and to use the different options or services available in it.
- Personalisation cookies are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria established in the user’s computer.
- Analysis cookies allow their responsible to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the website to which these cookies are linked. The data collected by means of this type of cookie is used to create navigation profiling of the website’s users. Users must be informed and consent this type of cookies.
- Advertisement cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies store information on user’s behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows the development of a specific profiling to display advertisements.
- Cookie from external social networks are used to allow website visitors to interact with the content of different social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, etc. and are generated and stored only by the users of these social networks.
Cookies used on the website https://curtidosbadia.com.
The website https://curtidosbadia.com uses the following cookies:
Management of cookies’ use.
Notwithstanding the above, the users have the possibility to set their browsers up to accept, reject, block or delete the cookies installed on their computers. For this reason, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the settings that are currently in use in your computer.
Please note that disabling cookies could affect the correct functioning of certain sections of the website. In this sense, please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you must access the menu Tools – Internet Options – Privacy.
- If you use Firefox for Mac, you must access the menu Preferences – Privacy – Show Cookies.
- If you use Firefox for Windows, you must access the menu Tools – Options – Privacy – Use custom history settings.
- If you use Safari, you must access the menu Preferences – Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, you must access the menu Tools – Options (Preferences on Mac) – Advanced – Privacy – Content Settings – Cookies.