PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the legal obligations established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), the policy for the processing and use of personal data provided to CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. by its costumers and/or users is detailed below.
|Identity||CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U.|
|Registry Data||Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, en el tomo 6060, folio 126, hoja B-60934.|
|Registered Office||c/ Sol, número 52, 08700 – Igualada.|
|Telephone||+34 93 805 42 50.|
2.- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGITIMACY.
For what purpose do we process the personal data of costumers and users?
- Purposes for the performance of a contract for the provision of a service. In compliance with a contract, and agreement or an order, formalised and/or entered into by any of the means accepted in law, for the provision of services inherent to the business activity of CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. (services of preparation, tanning and finishing of leather and preparation and dyeing of fur skins), as well as for the communication and information related to the products and/or services hired and/or requested
The data provided will be those strictly necessary for the provision of the service, the maintenance of privity and the bilateral communication between the parties. The fact of not providing this information would mean the impossibility to provide the service in an optimal, professional way and in accordance with the tasks commanded to CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U., avoiding its natural development and execution.
- Purposes requiring consent. Specific consent will be required for the processing of personal data for purposes other than those legitimated on the basis of a privity for the provision of services and, more specifically, those related to commercial and/or advertising actions aimed at the user through any channel, especially with regard to electronic communications.
In any case, no explicit consent will be required from customers and/or users for the processing of their data for commercial and informative purposes if they have freely and voluntarily disclosed these to receive such data through any of the forms and/or tools enabled for this purpose, or if this content is a part of the services previously hired, these being considered as a continuous and complementary provision of services to the main one.
For how long are personal data kept?
User’s personal data will be kept for the duration of the privity with CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. and/or for the duration of the purpose for which the data were provided.
The data of users who subscribe to the newsletter and news related to the activity of CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. by email will be kept for as long as the data subject maintains the subscription in force and until the moment the user requests to cancel the subscription.
Who has access to the personal data disclosed to CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U.?
The data processed by CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. are used by the company’s professionals assigned for the correct management and provision of the services, with the necessary access authorisations for each of them based on effective systems of protection and confidentiality.
Even so, the personal data may be disclosed, when appropriate, to:
- The companies owned and/or participated in by CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. for the correct execution of the services, as well as for the development of information, commercial and/or promotional actions, for the hiring of products and services with any of these entities and for the management of the relations that may be maintained with these to satisfy the needs and requests of the customers.
- Public bodies, courts and tribunals, as well as police and administrative authorities, whenever there is a legal and certified obligation to provide the data. In this case, CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. will dully notify the data subjects if the above-mentioned case occurs.
- Collaborators of CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. who manage outsourced services for this. The privity with these collaborators guarantees security, privacy and confidentiality in the processing of the customers’ personal data based on the corresponding legal mechanisms of protection established among the parties, ensuring respect for the roles of controller and processor of the data in accordance with the governing laws that are applicable.
In all cases, CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. signs the corresponding data processing contract on behalf of third parties with the suppliers and collaborators through which it imposes, among other obligations, the application of the appropriate technical and organisational measures, the processing of the personal data solely and exclusively for the agreed purposes and in accordance with the instructions given by CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U., as well as the prescription to delete and return the data once the provision of services has been completed.
CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. does not transfer or disclose customers’ personal data to third countries neither for commercial nor for any other purpose.
What are the rights of the users?
CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. informs the user about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, object, erasure, data portability and restriction of processing, as well as to refuse automated individual decision-making, including profiling of the personal data collected by the company.
|Rights with respect to the personal data provided|
|Access||Right to access and consult the personal data that is held in the filing system of CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U.|
|Rectification||Right to modify the personal data that is inaccurate or erroneous.|
|Erasure||Right to request the deletion of the personal data when, among other things, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which these data were provided.|
|Object||In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their personal situation, they may object to the processing of personal data. CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate grounds that can not be waived or for the exercise and defence of possible legal claims.|
|Restriction of processing||In your condition as owner of your personal data, you can request the restriction of processing of these data in the following cases:
|Data portability||Right to receive in electronic format the personal data that you have provided to CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U., as well as to request that we transfer them to a third party chosen by the data subject.|
|Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority||This right is provided for those cases where the customer has not obtained a satisfactory response from the controller in the exercise of their rights. In Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://aepd.es). In Catalonia, the supervisory authority is the Catalan Data Protection Authority APDCAT (http://www.apdcat.cat)|
These rights can be exercised free of charge by the user and by any representative dully authorised, by means of a written and signed request sent to the following address of CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U., at c/ Sol, number 52, 08700 – Igualada.
This request must contain the reference “Data Protection” and must include the following information: user’s name and surname, address for the purposes of notifications, ID card or passport photocopy and the request. In the case of representation, this will have to be proved by means of a certified document.
In the same way and being even recommended its priority use to guarantee greater celerity, the user will be able to exercise these rights through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, including the exact information referred to in the case of request by postal mail, and the subject of the email must be “Data Protection”.
In addition to the above rights, the user will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time by means of the procedure previously described, without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the previous data processing. CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. may continue to process the user’s data to the extent that governing laws permit.
CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. reminds the user that they have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Unsubscribe from the newsletter.
The user has the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given for the sending of commercial and informative communications, through the channels enabled for this purpose, by requesting not to continue receiving these types of communications. For this reason, the user may withdraw their consent by clicking on the link included in each commercial communication, automatically cancelling the sending of commercial and informative electronic communications.
4.- ORIGIN OF THE DATA.
The data provided to CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. may come from different means enabled for this purpose:
- Information provided when a provision of services agreement is signed with CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U.
- Information provided when a budget acceptance which takes the form of a commitment to provide services takes place.
- When the user has subscribed to any of the means for sending information related to the activity of CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U.
- When a specific order has been placed, including a verbal order, for the management and processing of certain services and/or products offered by CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. which do not require a formal and written agreement.
- When the user has contacted the company for any reason related to its activity by email, in person or by phone.
- When an enquiry is made in person or by phone.
- When a complaint, claim or suggestion is made.
From what age can the user access to the products and services of CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U.?
5.- CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEE AND SECURITY MEASURES.
Which security measures have been implemented?
CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret and will adopt the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access in accordance with the conditions and requisites established by governing laws.
CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. has implemented the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of its customers’ and users’ personal data and to avoid their alteration, loss, and/or unauthorised processing or access taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed whether it is derived from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the governing laws.
CURTIDOS BADIA, S.A.U. continuously supervises, controls and assesses its processes to ensure respect for data privacy and security in accordance with international standards due to its concern for privacy and in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information..